- 200ml strawberry & raspberry Optiwell
- 150g fresh berries
- 300g cream cheese
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 4 tbsp raspberry conserve
- 100g ginger or digestive biscuits
What to do:
- Give your hands, utensils and kitchen surfaces a quick clean.
- Wash the fresh berries thoroughly.
- Put the biscuits in a bag and smash them up with a rolling pin until they’ve formed crumbs. (Warning: this is very fun and slightly addictive.)
- Squish your crumbs into the bottom of four of your fanciest glasses.
- Beat the Optiwell, cream cheese and sugar in a bowl and spoon over your biscuit bases.
- Pop in the fridge until you need them.
- Before serving, top each with a tablespoon of conserve and some fresh berries.
- If there’s any left over, keep refrigerated and consume within 24 hours.
- Enjoy your well-deserved reputation as Queen of Desserts.
TAKE ME BACK TO SEE ALL RECIPES