- 330ml bottle of strawberry & raspberry Optiwell
- 55g chia seeds
- 1tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 100g fresh raspberries
What to do:
- Mix the Optiwell, chia seeds and cocoa powder in a bowl.
- Put in the fridge, covered, overnight or for at least 6 hours.
- Remove from the fridge and blend until smooth. Tip: You don’t need to blend this pudding to make it smooth, but it makes it feel much more like a decadent chocolate mousse if you do!
- Put the raspberries in the bottom of 2 small serving dishes or ramekins and spoon the pudding on top.
TAKE ME BACK TO SEE ALL RECIPES