- 200ml peach & apricot Optiwell
- 3 ripe peaches
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp lemon juice
What to do:
- Give your hands, utensils and kitchen surfaces a quick clean.
- Dig out those popsicle moulds and clean them.
- Give the peaches a wash and pop them in a blender with the honey and lemon juice. Whizz until smooth.
- Add a little of the peach mix to the moulds, then almost fill up with Optiwell, and finish with another layer of the peach mix.
- Freeze for at least six hours.
- When you’re sick of waiting to eat them, you may need to run the moulds under a little hot water to release the pops.
- Share around (or don’t…) and devour! Be sure to consume within 24 hours and don’t refreeze.
*Please don’t give recipes containing honey to infants under 12 months of age.
TAKE ME BACK TO SEE ALL RECIPES