Optiwell ‘What’s your fave flavour’ Competition
Summary Terms and Conditions:
UK, 16+ only. Enter between: 10.02.17 and 14.02.17. No purchase necessary. Valid Twitter or Instagram account and Internet access is required. To Enter: Retweet our post entitled ‘What’s your fave flavour…’ or comment on our ‘What’s your fave flavour’ Instagram post telling us your favourite flavour Optiwell. The Prizes: One 330ml case of Strawberry & Raspberry Optiwell and one 330ml case of Peach & Apricot Optiwell. Visit www.Optiwell.co.uk/terms for full terms & prize details. Promoter: FrieslandCampina UK Ltd.
Full Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is open to legal residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
2. Promotion Period: Enter between 06.00 GMT on 10th February 2017 and 23.59 GMT on 14th February 2017.
3. No purchase necessary; however, internet access and a valid Twitter or Instagram account is required.
4. To Enter: Either:
a. Log onto your Twitter account (or create one for free) and retweet our post entitled ‘What’s your fave flavour’ to be entered into the Prize draw.
b. Log onto your Instagram account (or create one for free) and comment on our post entitled ‘What’s your fave flavour’ telling us your favourite flavour Optiwell to be entered into the Prize draw.
6. Entrants must continue to follow @OpitwellUK (Twitter) and/or @optiwelluk (Instagram) after the end of the Promotion Period, for a minimum of 3 weeks, in order to be contacted if selected as a winner.
7. Maximum one entry per person, on either Twitter or Instagram, is permitted throughout the Promotion Period.
8. All entries must be received by the end of the Promotion Period to be valid and no liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete or late entries.
9. The Prizes: Five winners will each win:
a. One x case 330ml Peach & Apricot Optiwell; and
b. One x case 330ml Strawberry & Raspberry Optiwell.
10. The Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative in whole or I part.
11. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the
Prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
12. Please allow up to 28 days for the delivery of the Prize from the date of winner acceptance.
13. Winner Selection: All valid entries received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period will be entered into a prize draw to be conducted within 6 working days of the closing date by an independent entity.
14. Winner Notification: Winners will be contacted via a direct message on Twitter or Instagram page (depending on their method of entry) to claim their prize, within 5 working days of the draw and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility plus acceptance of the Prize within 7 days of initial contact. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within the 7 days of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and allocate that prize to an alternate winner selected in the same manner.
15. Moderation: The Promoter will reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
a. contain any content that is likely to be considered offensive by the Promoter or could reflect negatively the name, reputation, or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner;
b. include trademarks, logos, or copyrighted material not owned by you or used without the right holder’s prior written permission (including famous names, company names, etc.);
c. defames, misrepresents, or insult other people or companies, including, but not limited to the Promoter (including its partners);
d. promotes any political agenda.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and the Prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
17. All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
18. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
20. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Twitter or Instagram, and that Twitter and Instagram has no liability for any element of this Promotion.
21. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
22. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
23. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
24. The winners may be requested to participate in reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion.
25. The name and counties of the winners will be available by emailing email@example.com with ‘What’s your fave flavour’ in the subject title after 31st March 2017 for 4 weeks.
26. By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
27. The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this Promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
28. This Promotion is governed by English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: FrieslandCampina UK Ltd, Denne House, Denne Road, Horsham West, Sussex, RH12 1JF.